Monday, March 23, 2009

Domino's

Know what I noticed today?

1) Google blogger does not automatically capitalize your "i"s.*

*[footnote in a non-footnote spot. don't care!]: False. I've noticed this before, but I really like complaining about Google. I assume that they spy on my every move and if I just mention something, their evil robot watchdogs will take note, eventually spurring them to stop their wackitude.

2) MORE IMPORTANTLY: When they mail you those totally sweet coupon sheets, Domino's Pizza addresses them to "Domino's Pizza Lover OR Resident of [address redacted]."

I think that is awesomely diplomatic of our good friends at Domino's. It's like saying, "This is a gift for my friend. Or -- OR -- for you, random person! Really, anyone, take it. We just CAN"T STOP GIVING."

For the benevolent Domino's cares not what particular pizza love you profess on the surface, but rather, what you hold in your heart -- which is the knowledge that, if offered to you at half-price and delivered right to your door, you would eat a pizza covered in rot.*

*[footnote in the right place]: Not that Domino's pizza is -- or even tastes like it is - covered in rot. It is magnificently delicious. Thank you, Domino's; I will now collect my royalty check.

No comments: