Thursday, November 13, 2008

Important Update!

The Web site ihateeveryone.info currently does not exist.

MEANING: Now is the time to stake a claim!

If anyone would like to contribute to the "thelaurenbell WILL own ihateeveryone.com Fund," please send checks, money orders, cash and various bartering items (shiny buttons, candy, etc.) my way.

Success in this mission means 1) I am more ridiculous than I thought. 2) I will form a fake (or not?) organization under the name ihateveryone.info. Those who contribute to this worthy cause will receive an officer-ship of the highest status, i.e.: VP of Surliness.

Let us go forth and make this glorious site available to the masses.

1 comment:

John Bavoso said...

I have no money, but I will send my condolences when you are inevitably stuck with ihateveryone.net. ;)